Sunday 11 September 2011

La Fourchette

I was seriously starting to get worried that every review I gave was good. No need to worrry now!
The last time I had such an awful breakfast was at a little chef.
With over cooked dry, most probably reheated scambled eggs, dry leathery bacon, soggy cooked to death mushrooms and limp, paper thin indigestible white bread the only edible thing on the plate was the luke warm beans.

Whilst trying to eat this breakfast we could only look in awe at the pastries on display, why oh why didnt we choose these. Well known for their great coffee and pastries, I fear that the far below average breakfast on offer will seriously damage their reputation. No matter how good their sandwiches or pastries are I will never go back, I am scarred for life by their breakfast.

I only hope that everyone in Brighton and Hove reads this review and is spared the pain that Jo and I endured this saturday morning. La Fourchette gets an inedible 0 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment