Friday 9 September 2011

Skinny Mini Cakes

Alright I know this isnt a restaurant review its good old food review by the food inspector!
I had the great delight of sampling 'Skinny Mini Cakes' yesterday, Mississippi mud pie to be exact. One word 'Wow!' How anyone can get something to taste that amazing that is totally raw and completely good for you is beyond me.
I have been known to tip my toe into the raw world so finding this sweet treat will definately help me when i attempt to break by 10 day record (pitiful i know).
The thing that Jo (my partner, remember this as I do talk about her a lot) and I found most facinating was the cake actually tasted like it had a liqueur in it.
I can highly recommend these raw treats to everyone; coupled with Chai Vanilla Pukka tea it is pure good food heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment